NSDL Demat KYC Attribute(s) Update like Email, Income range etc.
“RISK DISCLOSURES ON DERIVATIVES"
* 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment, incurred net losses.
* On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to ₹ 50,000.
* Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs.
* Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost.
1. SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing in
equity Futures and Options (F&O) Segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based on annual
Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22.
ACML CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED (ACML) is a company established and promoted by the then Ahmedabad Stock Exchange Limited (ASEL) (now; ASEL Financial Services Limited) in the year 2000. ACML is a professionally managed Trading & Clearing Member in the Cash, Currency and F&O segment of BSE Ltd. (BSE:293), Cash, F&O and Currency segment of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE:11074) and Commodity segment with MCX Limited (MCX:57145). ACML is a Depository Participant of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL: IN302461) and Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL: 15200).
Vishnu Prakash JV bags LoA for sewerage ..
Aksh Optifibre edges higher after baggin..
SJVN Ltd leads losers in 'A' group
Manappuram Finance board OKs fund raisin..
Creative Eye Ltd leads losers in 'B' gro..
BLS International slips after suspending..